Right, I've been slacking, so let's get started. First off, the header-project tanked. A colleague of mine has been working on something for a while, and I'll give him a little more time before I try a different tack. For now, the blog stays as it is.
Secondly, the Pius Chronicle has entered a new (and probably its last) season, so an update on the current affairs is in order.
Reports from the fronts
- Farms close to the Elfswood in North Pendrell have been taken by the forest.
- The Enlightened Skythian Emperor Constantinius Ada was severely wounded in the Battle of Warberg Bridge. The battle was fought between Imperial and University forces.
- The Host of Man and the Northern Army has combined forces, and are currently besieging the city of Kiln, the last major Imperial stronghold.
- A Corinthian army has been sent to stop The Flood from crossing the Laernian Pass.
- A combined Aragonian and Narbonnian army of about 50,000 is marching on Corillia.
- Since 1 Decanum, the OUT has abducted at least 1,300 people from villages on Pendrell's western coast.
- The Siege of Cora is in its sixth week. No reinforcements, supplies or correspondence has been able to reach the beleaguered island since 2 Decanum.
[Picture source: Borja Fresco Costal]