Thursday 3 September 2009

Artists and Artwork on the site

A friend of mine educated me on netiquette, and more specifically on how I should treat my pictures. I pull the artwork from the intertubes, and more often than not from the CGSociety site (you'll find links in the link-sidebar, and on the bottom of the page).

I've been collecting artwork for some years now, and I regret that I haven't got the original links anymore.

I am in the process of crediting the artists beneath each picture, but I do not have all the information on all the pictures. Therefore I want to stress the following:


I do not own any of the pictures on this site, and I respect and admire the artists who have made them.


The pictures on this site have been a great inspiration to me in the development of this world.

I make no monetary gain from the publication of anything on this site.


The few pictures that doesn't have a CGS-signature or watermark will not be credited unless I manage to find the artist on the tubes, so if you are the artist, or if you represent the artist, contact me if you want me to remove the picture in question.

I do not wish to offend anyone, and I apologise in advance if I have done so.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you like it. You are welcome back, and if you have any questions or input, let me know.

    ReplyDelete