Monday 15 November 2010

State of affairs

Pit Sylph
-Picture unrelated-

My post-count will be lower for a while now, mostly due to work, but also because of current in-game developments. The former is pretty much self-explanatory, but the latter deserves a few words. The guys have started dealing with one of the really big enemies, and we've also began what'll probably be the final story in this chronicle. Therefore I've arrived at the decision that pumping out red herrings isn't the right thing to do at this point.


Mind you, I'm still working on the BoW, but what I'm prioritizing these days are NPC stat-blocks, vehicles, a demon or two, and similar eyes-only/need-to-know kind of stuff. Some of this will make it to the blog, but that'll be when and if it becomes relevant.

So for the next while and a bit, I'll be around, and I'll post something when I have something to post. A word on the three regular topics before I push 'Publish'; the Featured Artist, the Saturday Night Special, and the Chapter. The first will be maintained for the time being, while the second will probably not make it. The third is a given, so stay tuned for that. I'm also thinking that I'll set myself the goal of publishing one realm-description - with map - each week, as I have a list as long as my arm to go through here.

So why am I preparing for the end? I'm moving, that's why. In the beginning of February next year, I'll be packing my crap and making like a tree. More on that to follow.

[Artist: Keith Thompson]

No comments:

Post a Comment