Tuesday 23 November 2010

Featured Artist: Murray Groat

The object of this week's feature appeared on my blogroll last Friday. Nathan Long over at Sabrepunk posted a fantastic Tintin/Cthulhu crossover cover by Murray Groat, a.k.a. Muzski. A quick google-search later, and I had found the rest of the set on the artist's DeviantART page. Sadly, these are not available as prints, and equally sadly these are only covers for non-existent albums. Dammit.










The Adventures of Tintin on Wikipedia.


The following set are examples of the artist's non-Cthulhu work.


Cyclopean Tower


Space Squid

The City

3 comments:

  1. I see the whimsy and unexpected in his work, but it is not for me.

    Thanks so much for sharing, regardless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tintin at Innsmouth is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete