Wednesday 10 November 2010

Featured Artist: Kerem Beyit (2)

I have long admired Kerem Beyit's work. In fact, I have featured him once before, but I feel he merits another round, as I was a little skimpy on the artwork back then. I came across this talented artist in the CG Society forums years ago, and I've been following him since. As you'll see, Beyit has appears to have a solid background in good old fantasy, probably even dungeons and dragons.

I'll just keep it short, and get to the pics. Remember, you can click on the images to view them in full size.

The first set features some of Beyit's dragons.




Battle Dragon


While I dig his dragons, it is his characters I like the most. Most of all I like one of his elves, and even if i've used that picture to illustrate an on-topic post, I'll gladly open the next set with it.

Elf

Half-elf

Paladin

Troll Hunter

Official website

5 comments:

  1. Oooooooooooooooooooooh.

    Also: When did you add resources? I like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You mean Other Resources down on the side-bar? That's always been there, although I've reorganised it a bit not too long ago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. Amazing. Thanks for sharing these. Fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really dig the Troll Hunter at the end. Great pix...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that's some beautiful work. I think I've seen that Troll Hunter piece some where before but I can't remember.

    ReplyDelete