Thursday 12 April 2012

A new blog

As I have gone from living alone to married with kids recently, I have not had as much time as before to produce lengthy posts about roleplaying on a daily basis. One of the things I've decided to take seriously after these changes is the safety of my family. To keep focussed, as well as to keep track of the necessary preparations, I've started a new blog. If you have similar concerns, pop over and see if it's something you'd like to keep an eye on. Oh, and don't expect zombies over there -- I'll keep them contained here on the BoW.

3 comments:

  1. I understand the need to have some basic tools (and skills) laying around in case stuff happens, but I hope you don't take it as far as these guys...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tH6UA_Zs3ho

    ReplyDelete
  2. Believe you me, Bjørnar, it doesn't take much research to find that those guys on TV are no where near as far out as some. Try the simple term "bug out bag," or even the more generic "disaster preparedness" and see what you find in your internets. Some people just can't handle life.

    And no, I'm not doing sector defense drills with the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to hear, though take your kids for fishing and hunting seems appropriate:)

    ReplyDelete