Saturday 16 October 2010

Saturday Movie Night: The Hunt for Gollum

I've been thinking about opening a new blog dedicated to movies, but in stead I've decided to go for a new column on the BoW. The plan is to give you a new video every week. The goal is to pick the best fan-film or animation from the previous week's scouring of teh intertubes, and to open the ball I have picked a brilliant LotR fan-production.

Independent Online Cinema's The Hunt for Gollum is a prequel to the Fellowship of the Ring, and tells the story of Aragorn's hunt for Gollum prior to the wretched creatures capture by the agents of Mordor. It has managed to win a pantload of of awards, and has been watched more than seven million times already. It may very well be the best fan-made movie I've seen to date, and I hope you'll enjoy it.

Bon cinema.


The Hunt For Gollum (HD version)
Uploaded by HuntForGollum. - Watch feature films and entire TV shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment